domingo, 12 de junio de 2011

ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK / SPECTACULAR

Tracklist:

1 A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening (Adamson, McHugh)   
2 I'm So Excited (Lawrence, Pointer Sisters)
3 Hello (Richie)   
4 After the Lovin' (Adams, Bernstein)
5 Mona Lisa (Evans, Livingston)
6 Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer (Carste, Tobias)
7 Ramblin' Rose (Sherman, Sherman)   
8 Too Young to Go Steady (Adamson, McHugh)
9 When I Fall in Love (Heyman, Young)  
10 I Just Called to Say I Love You (Wonder)
11 I'll Walk Alone (Cahn, Styne)
12 Help Me Make It Through the Night (Kristofferson)
13 Follow My Heartbeat       
14 Release Me (Miller, Williams, Yount)
15 This Moment in Time (Adams, Bernstein)
16 Les Bicyclettes de Belsize (Mason, Reed)   
17 Am I That Easy to Forget? (Belew, Stevenson)   
18 Quando, Quando, Quando (Renis, Testa)
19 A Man Without Love (Livraghi, Mason, Pace, Panzeri)
20 There Goes My Everything (Frazier)
21 Spanish Eyes (Kaempfert, Singleton, Snyder)
22 The Last Waltz (Mason, Reed)
23 Release Me (Miller, Williams, Yount)
24 If We Only Had Love       
25 I Won't Care

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario