martes, 19 de junio de 2012

40 JAAR TOP 40 / 1975-1976

VIDEOS:

1. Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
2. The Trammps - Shout
3. Status Quo - Down, Down        
4. Roger Glover And Guests - Love Is All        
5. 10cc - I'm Not In Love        
6. Billie Jo Spears - Blanket On The Ground        
7. Harpo - Moviestar        
8. Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy        
9. 5000 Volts - I'm On Fire    
10. KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)    
11. Tina Charles - You Set My Heart On Fire        
12. Al Martino - Volare        
13. Sutherland Brothers & Quiver - Arms Of Mary    
14. Peter Frampton - Show Me The Way        
15. Jesse Green - Nice And Slow    
16. The Manhattans - Kiss And Say Goodbye    
17. Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart    
18. BZN - Mon amour    
19. Tavares - Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel    
20. Little River Band - It's A Long Way There   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario