martes, 19 de junio de 2012

40 JAAR TOP 40 / 1993-1994

VIDEOS:

1. Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own [1993]        
2. Shai  - If I Ever Fall In Love        
3. Ace Of Base - All That She Wants        
4. Haddaway - What Is Love        
5. 4 Non Blondes - What's Up?        
6. Gabrielle - Dreams        
7. Chaka Demus & Pliers - Tease Me
8. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train        
9. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)        
10. Oleta Adams - Window Of Hope        
11. Enigma - Return To Innocence        
12. Toni Braxton - Breathe Again        
13. Joshua Kadison - Jessie        
14. Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm        
15. CJ Lewis - Sweets For My Sweet        
16. Neneh Cherry & youssou N'Dour - 7 Seconds        
17. Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around        
18. Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe        
19. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
20. Hermes House Band - I Will Survive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario